Sunday 19 June 2011

Jazzy d's Garra Rufa Fish Spa


The Garra Rufa Fish have their origins in the warm waters of Kangal in Turkey, where they were used for the treatment of a various skin disorders, such as psoriasis, eczema, hard skin and acne.
Over recent years the Garra Rufa Fish has become a universal organic source of skin exfoliation within health and beauty spas around the globe. Garra Rufa Fish gently nibble at the dead skin from your feet which encourages the skin to regenerate faster. They do this by releasing an enzyme secretion whilst on the nibble. Your skin will feel a lot softer and healthier than before these little fish doctors began to investigate.
The Garra Rufa Fish are small (generally about 2-3 cm long) and do NOT have teeth. Once you get over the tickling sensations, you’ll be able to relax whilst one hundred tiny fish make hast working on removing the unwanted dead skin and bacteria from your feet and toes, as well as aiding in the rejuvenation of healthier skin.
Available from the 8th August 2011, you’ll find our Garra Rufa Fish spa in our R & R room. Call today to arrange your foot massage on 01842 762270.

2 comments:

  1. Haven't try this yet and I am willing to experience this kind of relaxation because according to many rumors this will rejuvenate my body and hopefully offer me health benefits.

    spa breaks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I was searching the internet for Hair Salon Perth related websites and the I came across yours.
    I haven't tried this kind of foot spa treatment but my sister in law does. She said it was toe-tickling and you'll walk out with soft skin and feeling refreshed. Maybe I should try it when I get a vacation.

    ReplyDelete